5 ANSWERS FROM THE GOOD PEOPLE I SEE...
- Less panic, depression, anxiety, focus problems, insomnia.
- Less painful sadness, loneliness, worry, regret, shame, anger.
- I am (mostly) who I want to be, and I do (mostly) what I want to be doing.
- I feel more at home in my own skin.
- With my partner, I can love and act in ways big and small from a new conviction: "I am on your side, and you are on mine. I want for you what you want for you, and vice versa."
SOMETIMES LIFE HURTS
Fear, anger, hurt, and disappointment are unavoidable parts of living.
No one gets through unbruised.
Sometimes we resist: denial, rationalization, over-indulgence…
We all know the places.
We also know that avoidance is pointless.
We still suffer.
SO HOW DO WE FEEL BETTER?
How can we learn to face life’s unavoidable pain with courage and grace,
And bring down our self-inflicted suffering?
The brave choice is to acknowledge, “I am suffering.”
And take action.
This is not easy, but it is a way to feel better, and to be better.
Share your story. I promise to do my best to help.
To learn more, please call 424-835-1146